Scams – Blacklisted Binary Options Brokers
Most traders tend to believe that the binary options brokers are out there to get their money which is why some if not most traders are usually wary of opening an account and trading with a binary options broker. Some go to great lengths to check if a particular broker is running a scam. There are times when you might come across one or two articles where traders complain. However, as we mentioned earlier, the so called “binary options scams” usually arise due to misunderstanding where in most cases the trader hasn’t done their homework well.
Our tips gives you a brief outline to bear in mind when choosing a binary options broker. By applying logic and not falling for greed, you will be able to find a binary options broker that best fits your trading needs.
Tips for choosing a binary options broker
When choosing a binary options broker to trade with, there are a couple of questions you might want to answer first.
- What assets/instruments will I mostly be trading?
- In what currency will I be making my deposits/withdrawals and trading?
- They provide quick withdrawals with no delays ?
- Are the price feeds provided by the binary options broker inline with market prices?
- Does the binary options broker provide 24/7 support in my prefered language?
- Does the broker have a local toll free number that I can contact them?
- Are the support times inline with my trading hours?
- Is the platform regulated ? ( If you are based in US, please keep in mind there are not traditional regulated platforms in United States and we’ve listed the most trusted international brokers for US traders )
Answering the above questions will help you get a better picture and also helps you to narrow down the binary options broker you want to trade with.
When traders have problems with their binary options broker, in most cases it is due to misunderstanding the terms and conditions. Greed usually takes over logic and traders end up opening and funding their account with a binary options broker for all the wrong reasons. For example, you might find yourself trading with a binary options broker only because they offer great bonuses. However the problem is that if you read closely, the bonus terms would make it hard for you to withdraw at any point in time unless you met the trading conditions.
Here you’ll find a Scam list with all the binary options platforms or brokers that have been blacklisted for various reasons.
|100% Bonus or or Up to 5 Risk-Free Trades||$200||4.7||Yes.||90%||YES.||Not.||VISIT GOPTIONSGOptions Review|
|100% Bonus or or Up to 5 Risk-Free Trades||$20||1.0||Yes.||90%||YES.||Not.||VISIT TTHUNDERTradethunder Review|
I've been a professional trader for over 5 years.
Currently I work as forex analyst for different investment companies.
Latest posts by James Martin (see all)
- BTCUSD – Weekly outlook for Bitcoin Price – December 25 2018 - December 25, 2018
- BTCUSD – Weekly outlook for Bitcoin Price – December 21 2018 - December 21, 2018
- USDSGD – Weekly outlook for Singapore Dollar – December 12 2018 - December 12, 2018