Top US Options Trading Brokers for 2018
we’ve tested and reviewed some of the most trusted US Regulated online options trading brokers accepting USA traders .We’ve done the reviews based on the following criteria:
- Good Returns & easy-to-use withdrawals. We ONLY list and approve the best brokers with guaranteed fast payouts or withdrawals.
Low fees and commissions.
Secure of funds.
24/7 Customer support.
|Up $300 Cash and 500 Free Trades||Not Min. Deposit||5.0||Low Trading Fees|
US Based Broker
|$2.95/Trade||YES.||YES.||VISIT FIRSTRADEFirsTrade Review|
About Regulated Brokers to trade Options in United States ( USA ).
Best US Regulated Brokers for Stocks & Options Trading
If you are from the USA and looking for a regulated discount trading broker, then you must consider the following brokerage company;
- Firstrade is based in New York but allows international traders ( Australia, China, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Japan, New Zealand, Singapore and UK ) . They offer a wide range of type of investments including stocks, options , ETFs and bonds from 2.95$/trade.
Binary Options Trading Platforms in United States
Whether you are a beginner or experienced trader, seeking for regulated binary options broker in the USA is still a challenge. Here are the things you need to consider when choosing a licensed platform, a list of the companies and their best feature
One of the few Binary Options platform based in the USA is Nadex and they only accept traders from the US. This is the only company that does not make a profit from the earnings of the traders and they only depend on the fees.
The first things you need to decide are the binary Broker and the Platform to use and the returns in $ (USD). There are many websites or forums where you can see reviews from real traders before settling with a US binary options broker. The return, the minimum deposit or withdrawal, the minimum and maximum amount of trades and deposit or withdrawal options must be considered.
US Binary Options Regulations
Before you start with Binary Options, you must be aware of the rules and regulation that governs. Since it is more like a fixed betting, it is considered as online gambling which US regulations does not approve. However, the binary options trading is different now. It has an “either-or” options which allow trader to predict a win or lose situation. Thus, the returns and risks are analyzed upfront.
I've been a professional trader for over 5 years.
Currently I work as forex analyst for different investment companies.
Latest posts by James Martin (see all)
- Weekly outlook of USD/SGD – 10th October 2018 - October 10, 2018
- Weekly outlook of BTCUSD for bitcoin Brokers –October 3 2018 - October 3, 2018
- Weekly outlook of BTCUSD for bitcoin Brokers – 25th September 2018 - September 25, 2018