Top Singapore Brokers 2018
We’ve tested and reviewed the best Singapore binary options platforms. We’ve done the reviews based on the following criteria:
Good Returns & easy-to-use withdrawals. We ONLY list and approve the best binary brokers with guaranteed fast payouts or withdrawals.
Secure of funds
24/7 Customer support for Singapore traders.
Binary Options Brokers
|Free $1000 Demo Account||$10||5.0||Top Regulated Broker|
Free Demo Acc.
#1 Trading app
|90%||Not||CySEC ( EU )||VISIT IQ OPTION
IQ Option Review
|Free $10,000 Demo Account||$10||4.9||Best Binary Broker|
Free Demo Acc.
|90%||Not||International Financial Commission||VISIT OLYMP TRADE
Olymp Trade Review
|25% Welcome Bonus||$10||4.8||Best Binary Bonus|
Free Demo Acc.
Max 95% Payout
|95%||Not||International Financial Commission||VISIT BINOMO
Stocks & Options Trading Brokers
|Up $300 Cash and 500 Free Trades||Not Min. Deposit||5.0||Low Trading Fees|
US Based Broker
Singapore Clients Accepted
|$2.95/Trade||YES.||YES.||VISIT FIRSTRADEFirsTrade Review|
About Binary options for Singapore
Nowadays, Singapore binary options trading has gained momentum than the physical stock trade. All binary options platforms ranked above are providing all the facilities for those who wish to do binary trading in the safest way.
Find trusted brokers to trade binary options for Singapore is not difficult. Some kind of guidance from professionals can make one an expert in this kind of trading. Mostly regulated brokers can provide their assistance in this regard.
All platforms can help in easing the trading procedure. They maintain a track of trading history of their clients and assist them in trading. While selecting a decent broker it is necessary to know the background of the broker whether they are registered with the regulatory authority or not.
The Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS) is the regulator for all the investment firms that are operating in Singapore. As the binary option is a new industry in Singapore, there are not many brokers registered with MAS.
Mostly regulated brokers have obtained license from CySEC ( Europe ) which is Cyprus based, making efforts to get regulatory approval from European countries. It is better to get a local Singaporean contact number while dealing with European brokers.
There are many binary options brokers offering dedicated support to Singaporean Traders. Some of them to get acquainted are:
- IQ Option: They are surely the most popular binary options trading app in Singapore. They are an European regulated broker offering a free demo account with a low minimum deposit of $10.
- High Low: another broker who have acquired their license from ASIC, Australia and are regulated by them. As they are using the Market Pulse platform for trading they are able to assure their traders of 100% returns that too at a very low minimum deposit.
Availing the services of a registered broker may ease trading and make profits too.
I've been a professional trader for over 5 years.
Currently I work as forex analyst for different investment companies.
Latest posts by James Martin (see all)
- Weekly outlook of BTCUSD for bitcoin Brokers – 18th September 2018 - September 18, 2018
- Weekly outlook of USD/SGD – 11th September 2018 - September 11, 2018
- Weekly outlook of BTCUSD for cryptocurrencies Brokers – 6th September 2018 - September 5, 2018